These are exciting times for the Association, with a newly formed Nominations Committee, social enterprise ventures, internships and a high demand for Safeguarding Training, we are so encouraged by the building of God's Kingdom in the Baptist family.
However, with the increasing (yet exciting) workload, we are looking for volunteers to help our Association Administrator. If you are a member of an Association Church, have spare time, have skills in the following areas or want to develop you skills further, please have a look at the volunteering opportunities available and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us bi-monthly to prepare our eNewsletter - you'll need to have a practising knowledge of MailChimp.
- Update and manage our new website - you'll need to have a practising knowledge of WordPress
- Minute-taker for Trustee meetings (these are usually six evenings per year)
- Someone to carry out an Asset audit and review our Fire Risk Assessment - you'll need previous experience as an Office Manager or Health and Safety Officer
- Adhoc volunteering for periodic mailouts